Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Explosion Group Website Is Now Up!!!!

Hey everybody!

It's been a looooong time since I've posted anything. Let me tell you, lots of things are happening and changing and I can't wait to tell you all about it.

However, the reason for this post is to tell you about a new endeavor I've launched. Many of you know I do music production and composition, but I've now added the role of artist manager to my list of services that I offer. The name of the company is called The Explosion Group! I'm super excited about this and I'll be keeping you all posted here. Meanwhile, please do me a favor, and check out the site when you get a moment. You can find the link here: http://www.theexplosiongroup.com

Again, I know...long time, no see. But, I promise, it won't be that long again.

Blessings to you all,
Nio

No comments:

Post a Comment